December 7-18, 2023
We’d love to meet our listeners! Come and visit us in Israel, we’d love to show you —
A Bit of Adventure & a Taste of the Land!
If you love Israel and you think you’d love
Seeing the goodness of God in this special Land / Hiking / Good Food / Nature / Amazing stories / Experiencing a bit of the culture, not just hotels and tourist sites.
Total places on this trip: 40
• A $275 non refundable deposit is due when signing up
• $850 is due by July 15, 2023 (50% of remaining balance)
• The last $850 is due by October 18, 2023 (100% of remaining balance)
• You will receive an email on your payment due date. That email will have a link for you to make your payment.
• $275 per-person registration fee is non-refundable.
• 100% of total price paid for the trip is refundable up until September 15, excluding the non-refunable $275 per-person deposit
• 50% of total price paid for the trip is refundable up until October 15, excluding the non-refundable $275 per-person deposit
• After October 15, 0% of the payment for the trip is refundable.
• All lodging for 11 nights
• Food, morning and evening and some lunch meals as well. There are 5 days that we will be having lunch while out and everyone will be purchasing their own. We won’t be taking you to expensive places, but prices are higher here. We recommend $15/person for a lunch.
• All travel by private bus (if your flight for some reason is delayed and you will need to arrange a separate ride from the airport to the first hotel, we will be happy to help you out with arrangements, but the payment for the separate ride is not included in the tour price.)
• Tour guide, English speaking of course :-)
• Entrance fees to all sites and one mountain Jeep tour
• Food workshops where we will demonstrate local style food preparations for shabbat meals
• Hanukkah Celebrations!!!
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Flight to and from Israel. You will need to book a flight that has you in Israel by December 7, ready to get on a shuttle to the hotel at 18:00 (6pm). The shuttle to the airport for departures will be at the airport by 20:00 (8pm).
• 5 of the lunches. There are 5 days that we will be having lunch while out and everyone will be purchasing their own. We won’t be taking you to expensive places, but prices are higher here. We recommend at least $15/person for a lunch.
• Travel Insurance
• Tips for Tour Guide, Bus Driver, and Hotel Staff ($50/person, we’ll collect this when you arrive)
ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT:
When Arriving: You will need to book a flight that has you in Israel by December 7, ready to leave the Ben Gurion airport at 18:00 (6pm).
Departing: The ride to the departures will have you at Ben Gurion airport by 22:00 (10pm).